What I Have Done As A
- Worked closely with the sales team maintaining a continuous knowledge of project status and identified potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Advocated for client needs internally, within the management, switching between technical, business and relationship issues seamlessly.
- Provided two-way communication between the client and team, achieving strong team representation and setting proper client expectations.
- Discussed marketing strategies with clients promoting and leveraging customer-generated content for online and offline channels.
- Reported to management providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- Provided partnership support, project management and tactical assistance for the execution of client marketing promotions.
- Ensured that all processes and procedures were completed, quality standards were met, and that projects were profitable.
- Consulted with clients to define key ROI measurement metrics that align to marketing strategies and plans.
- Understood the company capabilities and service, and effectively communicated all offerings to the client.
- Dealt with client issues in an efficient manner, informing the management of any problems that arose.
- Developed and owned the client relationship through phone contact, web meetings, email and on-site travel.
- Handled client communications, conflict resolution, compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Searched for opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the management support.
- Reviewed all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations were met.
- Communicated the client's goals and represented the client's interests to the team.
- Owned the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
- Approved change orders, invoices, and collected payment when needed.
- Prospected, approached, qualified, presented, closed sales, and obtained referrals from existing clients; facilitated sales presentations and interacted with existing and prospective customers.
- Developed extensive database of potential clients; followed up on referrals and leads; generated new accounts and serviced existing customers to promote company's products.
Toronto, Ontario (CANADA)
Copyright 2015 Bahman Yazdanfar. All rights reserved.